Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lazerstar Blog and the Downloadable 08 Bit Hero Album

I started this blog today on the 25th of February, my 25th birthday, as a brand new beginning. I've been working so hard on my other project Cpt EO that I'd almost completely neglected Lazerstar and all of the people that have asked me 'When's the next show?'.

That will be no more. Lazerstar is coming back in full force with a brand new outlook on musical composition and technology! I have the entire 08 BIT HERO Album as a .zip file that you can download for free. Their are 2 brand new songs as bonus material and pictures from the album debut and a couple of really old live shows.

I'm working on new material right now and putting together another album which I will be blogging about here as it comes out of me. Bit by bit.

So if you haven't clicked on it yet then do it! Put it in Itunes! Email it to your friends, spread it around!

The Complete 08 Bit Hero Album with Bonus Material

No comments:

Post a Comment